Tuesday 31 March 2009

monday blue

alright, today i woke up at 12pm lol.. take my brunch and do ntg.. about 2+ i went out fetch isa then we head to Pavillion again.. lol.. shud b going timesquare de.. but we still go back Pavillion cause we like there better lol.. both of us hav ntg better to do.. target is go there and take pic oni.. lol go there walk walk ba..

started to sot le =p

sot-ing le =p

finished sot le.. tired hahaha
i know this post so mou liu.. but just.. i really spent my monday like this ma lol..

so after back from Pavillion.. i fetch my fren back home.. then pick up another 2 little teens.. their mom is a very good fren of my family.. shud say my churchmate ba.. they r bro and sister.. their burfday fall in da same month.. so i bring them out and hav a dinner lor.. we went to pyramid, dinner at TGI Friday.. hua eat alot and i spend alot lol.. after dinner.. they say they wanna play game.. so i bring them to arcade centre there.. we play shooting.. racing car.. king of fighter.. and some kids game lol.. so happy sia.. is fun to be so sot wif teenagers sometimes haha.. i also realized i can play quite good in all games =p mostly win de.. haha after all the games.. we take our car and head to Mc D near my house.. order some MC Flurry for them.. lol.. then i send them back home le.. on the way, bought some supper for my parents.. haha thats my monday.. very fullfilled yet tiring.. but so happy haha.. i can c they are very happy too =p cause they seldom come out eat and walk and play like this de.. haha
ok my head suddenly pain le.. headache coming le.. i stop now le.. nite nite all XD



1 comment:

jin rong said...

not bad on ur funny pic taking ya
i like it
add oil ya..