Sunday 29 March 2009

tiring day

today is sunday, so i went to church wif family early in da morning as usual..
after all the worship and fellowship.. my parents and I and some uncle aunty went to Mc D sit down and eat the lunch meal.. lol they adults talk alot.. but is quite interesting.. so i sit down and listen..
after few hours of talking there.. we decided to go back home.. then not even hav time to rest .. at home still busy this and that.. duhh.. i also duno wat i busy lol.. but i got teach a little gal tuition at my home lar.. just helping as a churchmate.. she follow me back home from church and Mc D lol.. and her mom will pick her up after she finished.. she alwayz like to come my place to hav fun lol..

that was my sunday.. and now, my sunday night haha

that's some pic to show anyway.. is me in da car.. ntg to do.. and take own photo while waiting for parents.. haha

at the driver seat while waiting, i taking pic =p

there's me and the little gal (churchmate) lol
she wasn't realized im taking her pic..

end.. too tired le haha..

No comments: