Sunday 5 April 2009

spiky's burfday party ^^

7th of april is spiky's burfday.. so i prepare a burfday party for my doggie spiky today (sunday) .
i invited some frens.. but sadly no dogs brought here to play wif spiky haha..
i order some pizza and bought some KFC to serve my frens.. also a plain cheese cake without cream for spiky and us haha..

oh ya, i ask isa tied a cute ribbon on him hahahaha.. so cuteeee =p

fren's came wif presents for spiky.. spiky welcomed everyone warmly and frenly.. he jump hyperactively.. round and round around his guest, (my frens) one by one.. haha so cute right..
he is so happy and play wif all my frens.. my frens keep feeding him dog's snack and play around wif him and also having own time playing uno cards? haha he even wants to eat our pizza and KFC so much.. but we didn't let him eat.. haha for his good.. cause he cant eat those food~! lol.. pity him..

aftertat, we bring the cake and sing burfday song to spiky and cut the cake.. lol when we trying to let him blow the candles.. he is trying to eat that cake =.=" lol he loves to eat so much! eat till he fat fat le haha.. he somemore eat so fast.. he finished his big portion of cakes before i yet to take his pic when he is eating! lol

arlo ppl, this is me! spiky aka da burfday dog!

i dunno how to blow, but i know how to eat!

yummy yummy... i wish i can finished it!

my guest - evon

my guest - isa

my guest - also my brother leslie =p

yeah man~! we are one gang! but still the cake more atractive!

my guest - emily

mel adjust the ribbon for me.. do i look cute wif it?
im a boy!

i can finished my portion of cakes very fasttttt!!!

mummy, i still want my cake! plzzz..

mummy and son

mel and spiky

kiss mummy~!

happy burfday to spiky~! ^^

he is tired after the party.. haha
he is soooo handsomee awww.. love u baby!
haha today is his happiest day ba.. he eat the most.. play the most.. tired the most..
haha i wish spiky enjoy in his party.. i can c his tummy big big le lol
spiky muz keep fit after today! haha
im so happy too ^^
thats all for now.. im tired.. n gud nite ^^

1 comment:

【凤雷】 said...

Your doggie is getting more and more chubby ad, because of all the snack we feed him. Let me refresh my memory in what i've fed him, hm.... 1 chicken snack strip, 1 wholemeal bread, few slices of cheese cakes(which he beg me to spare some for him), wow.... he sure can eat a lot. Spiky, you're so lucky to have Melz as ur owner.