Thursday 7 May 2009

my day~~~

aww so sorry i so lazy to blog nowadays haha
so i may missed alot things of my day to share here..
now i feel so sleepy.. so i oni blog about my days wif pic ba ^^
the 2 pic below is me in my fren's house teaching piano haha


this is mel.. act to b emo~~ haha


me n hilary's daughter.. i look like a sick cat =.="
1st of may, after attended fren's burfday party.. leslie bring me to a place that i nvr go b4..
i suggest it.. we call it "ngau ceh shui" in cantonese.. near by kelana jaya... seriously, i dunno how to go.. the road so hard to recognise haha
then leslie bring me visit a restaurant also a boutique name fullhouse.. they serve foods and also sell clothes and accessories.. haha very nice feel the shop.. love it.. soooo whiiteee..~~
so romantic place awwwwww...

mel @ fullhouse


i juz dun care and sit on the bed and take pic =p nice feel man~~~


nice decoration right.. those hat and clothes is for selling haha

there's some earrings and clothes around me
haha i juz take pic wif da big mirror =p


this is mel and leslie


mel and leslie again~~ haha
love this pic!!
know wat, we r so daring.. not pai seh at all.. enjoy taking pic.. haha.. we juz wanna post on our webbie =p awwwwww....

4 comments:

【凤雷】 said...

你才是那个厚脸皮的人,每天都想拍照!

mel mel said...

hahahahahahaha

Anonymous said...

Ah Mel,

U think we in right college?Our SYUC lecturers years of less experience compared to say INTI or TUC.but more expensive.confidence shaken. What u think ah?? i mean i found out our F5 TWO lecturers experience COMBINED can't even match ONE Inti lecturer was shocked man, INTI lecturer F5 already teach 15 yrs in acca.

I mean their fees like 900 and ours 1400+. its crazy if we mulitply 14 subjects. some more those lecturers taught in syuc before replaced by younger cheaper lecturers.

did we miss something?i jus wanna pass.

mel mel said...

eh who are u =.=